Order a Bramble Sunday Roast to take home, or bring a picnic blanket and spend the afternoon in the orchard at Bilston Creek Farm.
Whats to expect
- Harissa and Parry Bay Lamb meatballs roast in our wood fire oven
- Thumbelina Carrots, Singlinde potatoes and grey ghost squash
- Eggplant, olive and pepper caponata
How It Works
Sunday Roast reservations are currently being taken between 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm, but the store is open from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, so please feel free to come early to do some shopping.
- Select a pickup window for your Sunday Roast from the drop-down menu on this page. You can arrive any time during your pickup window and stay for up to two hours.
- Please let us know of any allergies and dietary requirements in the notes when ordering.
- Check in at the concession and your lunch will be prepared for you on arrival. It will take about 10 minutes to finish up.
- Yes, we have Vegan and Vegetarian options, just request in the notes when ordering.
- We will have drinks and treats available to purchase on-site.
*Please note, we kindly ask that you not bring outside food and drinks to the farm*
You're welcome to take your picnic home or enjoy it in the orchard. Please take care to leave plenty of space between groups and enjoy your stay for a maximum of 2 hours to help us avoid crowding.
We appreciate your cooperation, patience, and support as we are asking everyone to observe social distancing requirements, restricting access to some facilities, and limiting the number of meals available to reduce crowding.
If you feel sick, please let us know as soon as possible and stay home. For information about our refunds and cancellations policy, click here to review the Terms & Conditions for our attractions.
Things to Note
Garbage: All of our food packaging material is compostable or recyclable. Please leave any garbage in the bins provided or take it home with you.
Seating: If you plan to picnic on the farm we recommend bringing a blanket from home. Seating will be available outdoors on the grass, outdoors under shelter and limited indoor seating.
Location: The farm is located at 4185 Metchosin Road. Please park in the lower parking lot and walk up to the barn if this is accessible to you. Limited parking is available near the orchard for those who need it.
Dogs: Due to the nature of this event, we ask you to leave your dogs at home while you picnic.
Group Size: Groups of more than 6 people will be asked to split into smaller groups or social distance, following provincial regulations.
Weather: This is a rain or shine event so please dress of the PNW weather. Refunds due to weather will not be offered however all items are packed for takeaway.