Bilston Creek Farm is looking for a Venue Lead to join our team. This is a great opportunity for those interested in venue coordination & wedding planning.
Venue Lead - Bilston Creek Farm
- Dynamic role that works alongside the Bilston team
- Facilitating the success of weddings, retreats, & events
- Primary person for the day of event execution
- Ensuring all aspects of the property are kept in a pristine state for guests
- Responsible for ensuring all tents, accommodations, and buildings are ready for guests arrival
- Lead and support the event execution
- Open and prep event space according to event order
- Ensure setup and logistics are correct with respect to client needs
- Manage end of event breakdown and secure all event spaces
- Maintain event orders with client specific details such as floorplans, table arrangements, ect.
- Physically fit and able to move heavy tables, chairs, ect.
- Be organized and calm under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact professionally and politely with clients and vendors
Compensation - $20-24/hour with weekends and evenings required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
We are excited to hear from you.
Please submit resume to email@example.com