Following the current Provincial Health Guidelines, we are proactively adding safety precautions and ask for your cooperation to ensure that we can all continue to operate while protecting the health and safety of our entire community.
Please take note of the following safety updates before planning a visit to Bilston:
- Until further notice, we will not be open to the public as a social gathering space in any capacity, indoors or outdoors.
- Masks are now mandatory, for all those who are able to wear them when, in all indoor spaces, as well as outdoors any time staff or other patrons are near.
- Visitors to the farm may not gather or socialize indoors or outdoors with family and friends outside of their immediate household or core bubble as defined in the latest health order.
- If you are traveling from outside the Greater Victoria Region we ask that you do not visit the farm at this time.
- Please closely read and follow all posted signage and directions from staff for everyone’s safety.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided or wash hands frequently and maintain 2 meters of distance from other groups at all times.
This health and safety update is subject to change as the situation unfolds and new information becomes available. If you have any questions, concerns or need to make changes to your plans, please do not hesitate to get in touch.