Shipping Update: Because this product is packed in glass, there is risk for freezing during shipping when temperatures drop below freezing. We do not recommend ordering this product to be shipped when there is risk of temperatures dropping below freezing across Canada or the United States however it is available to order for local deliveries and in-store pickup. Please get in touch if you have any questions!
A crisp vinegar made from a blend of heritage apples from the Bilston orchard. Pressed by hand in early fall and aged for a deep flavour and smooth finish, this vinegar adds bright acidity to sweet and savoury dishes, and makes a delicious tonic. Made in small batches with no additives, this vinegar is packed with flavour.
How to Use it:
- Use in vinaigrettes to season salads
- Marinade meats and vegetables
- Add to sauces for a hint of acidity
- Drink with still or sparking water
- Use in baked goods to promote leavening and enhance flavour
Ingredients: Raw Apple Cider Vinegar